Next: Command Introduction
The Prospero documentation series will include the following:
- Prospero Protocol Specification
- You're reading it. Right now,
this is the most current document we have, but it will eventually be
re-targeted towards a more specialized audience when the other guides
in the series are written and revised.
- Prospero System User's Guide
- This will describe the general
features of the Prospero system that will be common to almost all user
interfaces, such as ACL types and filters.
- Prospero Command-Line Client User's Guide
- Describes the
command-line client package; this is the client that's been shipped
with all Prospero releases.
- Prospero Gopher Client User's Guide
- This describes the
Gopher menu-based client package, which is in progress.
- Prospero Programmer's Manual
- This describes the pfs
and pcompat libraries, which Prospero applications programmers
use to interface with Prospero.
Thu Jun 20 13:02:20 PDT 1996